Become a Member and Join the Conversation!
You’ve reached a members-only section! Please sign up today for full access to the Global Women’s Leadership Network and start connecting with other credit union leaders worldwide without even leaving your office!
Make CUwomen.org your ultimate international business networking resource with:
- The pulse of the global movement. Check out our members-only blog to get up-to-date information from other women working on the front lines of the global credit union movement.
- Answers you can count on. Tackle even the toughest questions with the help of the Global Women’s Leadership Network behind you. Pose a question online and it will automatically be emailed to members interested in the same topic who may have the insight you are looking for.
- Knowledge you can share. Women helping women is what our network is all about and you can provide help firsthand by sharing your experiences and advice with other women in the network.
- Access to an exclusive resource library. The library is chock full of ideas and inspiration designed to help you prosper — personally and professionally.
- Global connections. With access to the online membership directory you have the profiles of every network member at your fingertips.
- Peer-to-peer pairings. Members have the ability to pair up with other women — from around the world or right in your own backyard — to help with a specific project or just form a common bond.
Already a network member? Log in now!
Join Our Network
|Global Women's Leadership Network Login|
|Ask a Question|
Does anyone know of any credit unions in Italy? I'm originally from there and would love to see how their operations and young professional initiatives compare and contrast from credit unions in the US.
October 15, 2013 | |
Sisters, as Leaders, do we help our subordinates to integrate and converge ideas into unified position statements? Do we allow our subordinates to exercise their creativity?
September 21, 2013 | |
What is the best way of correcting mistakes done by fellow woman?....Is it by publicising the mistakes, avoiding her, decampaigning her or by being mute?
September 04, 2013 | |
Challenges Facing Women in Leadership Positions, Impact of Women in Society