Become a Member and Join the Conversation!
You’ve reached a members-only section! Please sign up today for full access to the Global Women’s Leadership Network and start connecting with other credit union leaders worldwide without even leaving your office!
Make CUwomen.org your ultimate international business networking resource with:
- The pulse of the global movement. Check out our members-only blog to get up-to-date information from other women working on the front lines of the global credit union movement.
- Answers you can count on. Tackle even the toughest questions with the help of the Global Women’s Leadership Network behind you. Pose a question online and it will automatically be emailed to members interested in the same topic who may have the insight you are looking for.
- Knowledge you can share. Women helping women is what our network is all about and you can provide help firsthand by sharing your experiences and advice with other women in the network.
- Access to an exclusive resource library. The library is chock full of ideas and inspiration designed to help you prosper — personally and professionally.
- Global connections. With access to the online membership directory you have the profiles of every network member at your fingertips.
- Peer-to-peer pairings. Members have the ability to pair up with other women — from around the world or right in your own backyard — to help with a specific project or just form a common bond.
Already a network member? Log in now!
Join Our Network
|Global Women's Leadership Network Login|
Vote on Scholarship Projects
July 29, 2014 | |
I've just had an opportunity to review the proposals that were submitted by the 6 scholarship applicants. I have to say I am so proud of each and every one of these ladies. The hard work and dedication that is required to not only prepare the proposal but the effort that will be necessary to implement them is a measure of their commitment.
I just wanted to congratulate these women on a job well done. I wish you all the best of luck!
Events, Impact of Women in Society
|Ask a Question|
My Savings and Credit Union used to be employee based. Now we have opened the bond and there is a group of business men who want to joinas a group but we have no experience of dealing with groups. Is there anyone with an idea of how we can go about?
July 10, 2014 | |
do you need a 2/3 vote for a bylaw change at the Board table level to make a bylaw change to the AGM?
April 23, 2014 | |
What can you do if you find out that your junior is blackmailing you and trying to frustrate you at all times. But when reporting to you pretends that all is well. You can not ask her because you do not have tangible evidence.
February 28, 2014 | |
Challenges Facing Women in Leadership Positions