Become a Member and Join the Conversation!
You’ve reached a members-only section! Please sign up today for full access to the Global Women’s Leadership Network and start connecting with other credit union leaders worldwide without even leaving your office!
Make CUwomen.org your ultimate international business networking resource with:
- The pulse of the global movement. Check out our members-only blog to get up-to-date information from other women working on the front lines of the global credit union movement.
- Answers you can count on. Tackle even the toughest questions with the help of the Global Women’s Leadership Network behind you. Pose a question online and it will automatically be emailed to members interested in the same topic who may have the insight you are looking for.
- Knowledge you can share. Women helping women is what our network is all about and you can provide help firsthand by sharing your experiences and advice with other women in the network.
- Access to an exclusive resource library. The library is chock full of ideas and inspiration designed to help you prosper — personally and professionally.
- Global connections. With access to the online membership directory you have the profiles of every network member at your fingertips.
- Peer-to-peer pairings. Members have the ability to pair up with other women — from around the world or right in your own backyard — to help with a specific project or just form a common bond.
Already a network member? Log in now!
Join Our Network
|Global Women's Leadership Network Login|
International Women's Day March 8th
March 04, 2014 | |
What is your Credit Union doing to recognize International Women's Day?
|Ask a Question|
What can you do if you find out that your junior is blackmailing you and trying to frustrate you at all times. But when reporting to you pretends that all is well. You can not ask her because you do not have tangible evidence.
February 28, 2014 | |
Challenges Facing Women in Leadership Positions
how many points do I need to have to use it to renew my membership
January 31, 2014 | |
I am looking for information on the Florida sister society meeting being held Jan 15th in Orlando. I am visiting from Canada and would like to attend.
January 08, 2014 | |