2016 Upcoming Network Events
Brasil Sister Society Meeting - August 24, 25 & 26th
It is a great honor to invite you to our third meeting to take place in Brasilia during the Sicredi CEO Forum.
Wednesday, August - 24th 7pm:
Official Opening – Dinner
Thursday, August – 25th 8:30 am – 12:30pm:
Sister Society Internal Meeting:
1. Presentation/conversation about being a GWLN member – all peers
2. Understanding the CU União PR/SP Women Committee – Renata Baesso;
3. Sister Society “Brasil” Bylaw – Gisele Gomes
4. Business Model You – personal strategic planning x credit union strategic plan – Gisele Gomes
5. Next steps – business plan and strategies – all peers
6. Video Conference – Gisele Gomes
12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Lunch
2:30 pm to 5:30pm: Visit to the Brazilian Cooperative Organization (OCB) and to the National Congress
Friday, August – 26th 9 pm to 11:30 pm:
Visit to Central Bank of Brazil:
1. Financial Education Program
2. Central Bank Art Gallery and Museum
For more information, contact Gisele Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pennsylvania Sister Society Meeting - October 5
The Pennsylvania Sister Society is excited to announce their next meeting date of October 5th. Susan Mithchell, Chair of GWLN, will be joining them. They will be starting with a networking breakfast at 9:30 and program beginning at 10 am. The location is at PSECU headquarters in HARRISBURG Pa. For more information, please contact Amey Sgrignoli at email@example.com.