"Being part of the Network has helped me in my personal and professional life..It's really making an impact on our community."
-Rejoice Chisi, General Manager, Future SACCO Limited, Malawi
Become a Member
Connect. Inspire. Empower.
With over 2,600 individuals from 78 countries, the Global Women’s Leadership Network is bursting with diverse groups of women from all walks of life, expertise, and professional levels. By sharing best practices, leadership journeys, information and education, we support one another to develop the leadership potential and career advancing skills needed to drive the global credit union industry.
Annual membership is only $250 and free for women from developing credit union systems (exception includes: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Ireland, United States).
AS A NETWORK MEMBER, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Tools to become the best version of yourself and advance your career, community, and credit union
- Networking opportunities at the local, national, and international level
- Unlimited access to GWLN's international community of credit union leaders through in-person events and online platforms, webinars and more
- Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) networking
- Access to any local chapter, called a Sister Society, where you can connect, learn and grow with members in your Network community
- Complimentary registration to the Annual Forum event during the World Credit Union Conference (US $150 value)
- Complimentary registration to the Annual Breakfast during the Governmental Affairs Conference in Washington, DC, USA (US $75 value)
- Opportunity to visit a World Council/WF field engagement and leverage your skill set to advance women in society and ensure financial inclusion